Sean Kingston Net Worth
Sean Kingston Net Worth 2019 – KiSean Anderson, known professionally as Sean Kingston, is a Jamaican-American singer, songwriter, rapper and record producer whose first album, Sean Kingston, was released in 2007.
According To Forbes, Sean Kingston Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. At age six he moved to Kingston, Jamaica, where he would later spend three weeks in jail for breaking and entering. He has two older brothers and a younger sister. When he was eleven, he lived in a car while his mother was imprisoned for identity theft.
Sean Kingston Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million
- First Name: Sean
- Last Name: Kingston
- Full Name: Kisean Anderson
- Alternative Name: Sean Kingston
- Age: 27 years
- Birthday: 3rd February, 1990
- Birthplace: Miami, Florida, United States
- Build: Large
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Profession: Rapper
- Claim to Fame: Song `Beautiful Girls`
- Music Genre (Text): Reggae fusion, Hip Hop, Dance, R&b
- Year(s) Active: 2007–present, 2004–present, 2004-present
- Record Label: Beluga Heights, Epic, TM3, E1 Music
- Associated Acts: Flo Rida, Soulja Boy, Iraj Weeraratne, Unk, Iyaz, Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifa, Dizzee Rascal, Bohemia, Rick Ross, J.R. Rotem, Jason Derulo, Justin Bieber, Bohemia (musician)
- Websites: www.seankingston.com, http://www.seankingston.com
Born Kisean Anderson, he released the breakout single “Beautiful Girls” and gained fame with his platinum-selling debut album, Sean Kingston.
He featured Nicki Minaj on his songs “Letting Go” and “Born To Be Wild.” His song “Me Love” sampled Led Zeppelin ‘s “D’yer Mak’er” and became a #1 hit in Australia.