Richard Branson Net Worth
Richard Branson Net Worth 2019 – Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson is an English business magnate, investor, author and philanthropist. He founded the Virgin Group, which controls more than 400 companies.
Branson expressed his desire to become an entrepreneur at a young age.
According To Forbes, Richard Branson Net Worth 2019 is $5.1 Billion. His first involvement in the music industry came out of a magazine he founded while he was still in high school, The Student, which advertised records for lower prices than stores were selling them. He married Joan Templeman in 1989 at the behest of their daughter Holly . He has a son named Sam and another daughter named Clare. He was previously married to Kristen Tomassi from 1972 to 1979.
Richard Branson Net Worth 2019 is $5.1 Billion
- First Name: Richard
- Middle Name: Richard
- Last Name: Branson
- Full Name: Richard Charles Nicholas Branson
- Age: 67 years
- Birthday: 18th July, 1950
- Birthplace: Sharnley Green, Surrey, England, UK
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Atheist
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: Stowe School
- Profession: Business Entrepreneur
- Profession: Business
- Claim to Fame: Founder of Virgin
- Year(s) Active: 1966–present, 1966–current
- Websites: www.facebook.com/RichardBranson/, twitter.com/richardbranson, www.linkedin.com/in/rbranson
- Associated People: Dominique Beyrand (Personal assistant)
British entrepreneur who founded the Virgin Group, which included Virgin Records, Virgin Airlines, and hundreds of other companies.
His record label signed bands like the Sex Pistols with Sid Vicious . He bought his own island. He was named the United Kingdom’s 4th richest citizen in a Forbes 2012 list of billionaires.