Mark Salling Net Worth
Mark Salling Net Worth 2019 – Mark Wayne Salling was an American actor and musician. He was known for his role as Noah “Puck” Puckerman on the television series Glee.
Salling studied at the Los Angeles College of Music before working as a guitar teacher.
According To Forbes, Mark Salling Net Worth 2019 is $100 Thousand. He was on the wrestling team in high school and later attended the Los Angeles Music Academy College of Music. He is the youngest of two children and grew up with his family in Dallas, Texas.
Mark Salling Net Worth 2019 is $100 Thousand
- First Name: Mark
- Middle Name: Wayne
- Last Name: Salling
- Full Name: Mark Wayne Salling
- Age: 35 years
- Birthday: 17th August, 1982
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, USA
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Hazel
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Lake Highlands High School, Culver Military Academy
- University: Los Angeles Music Academy
- Profession: Actor, Singer, Musician
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Puck on ‘Glee’
- Year(s) Active: 1996–present
- Talent Agency: Momentum Talent and Literary Agency
- Websites: www.marksallingmusic.com, www.nndb.com/people/385/000273563/
Best known for playing the role of Puck on the hit television series Glee . Also a recording artist, he released his debut album, Smoke Signals, in 2008, followed by his sophomore album, Pipe Dreams, in 2010.
He covered the song “Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond on Glee. He appeared in the film Children of the Corn IV: The Gathering (1996) with Naomi Watts .