Lauren Collins Net Worth
Lauren Collins Net Worth 2019 – Lauren Collins is a Canadian actress and writer. She is best known for portraying Paige Michalchuk on Degrassi: The Next Generation. She has also had supporting roles in the films Take the Lead and Charlie Bartlett.
According To Forbes, Lauren Collins Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. She first began acting in 1998, winning guest roles on television shows like I Was a Sixth Grade Alien. Her parents are Sari and Stan Collins and she grew up with a brother.
Lauren Collins Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million
- First Name: Lauren
- Middle Name: Felice
- Last Name: Collins
- Full Name: Lauren Felice Collins
- Age: 31 years
- Birthday: 29th August, 1986
- Birthplace: Thornhill, ON, Canada
- Height: 5′ 2″ (157 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Green
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Canadian
- Profession: Actress, Writer, Producer
- Profession: Actress
- Claim to Fame: Paige Michalchuk on Degrassi
- Year(s) Active: 1998-Present, 1998–present
- Talent Agency: Thruline Entertainment, Inc.
- Websites: instagram.com/laurenfcollins/?hl=en, twitter.com/Lauren_Collins?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Canadian actress who played Paige Michalchuk on TV’s Degrassi: The Next Generation.
She appeared in Take the Lead with Antonio Banderas . Before being on Degrassi: The Next Generation, she had a recurring role on the Disney Channel show In a Heartbeat.