Kellyanne Conway Net Worth
Kellyanne Conway Net Worth 2019 – Kellyanne Elizabeth Conway is an American pollster, political consultant, and pundit who serves as counselor to the president in the administration of U.S. President Donald Trump. She was previously Trump’s campaign manager, having been appointed in August 2016.
According To Forbes, Kellyanne Conway Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. She got a law degree from George Washington University Law School where she was also an adjunct professor. She’s originally from Camden, New Jersey. She got a B.A. in political science at Trinity College.
Kellyanne Conway Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million
- First Name: Kellyanne
- Middle Name: Elizabeth
- Last Name: Conway
- Full Name: Kellyanne Elizabeth Fitzpatrick
- Age: 50 years
- Birthday: 20th January, 1967
- Birthplace: Camden, New Jersey, USA
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: St. Joseph High School, Hammonton, New Jersey
- University: Trinity University-Washington Bachelor’s Degree, Political Science and International relations 1985 – 1989, The George Washington University Law School Juris Doctor (J.D.) 1989 – 1992l
- Profession: Political Strategist, Pollster, Campaign Manager, Author
- Profession: Pundit
- Claim to Fame: Campaign Manager for Donald Trump (2016)
- Websites: www.donaldtrumpbuzz.com/biography/kellyanne-conway-biography-republican-presidential-candidate-donald-trumps-campaign-manager/, twitter.com/KellyannePolls, www.nndb.com/people/204/000357130/, www.linkedin.com/in/kellyanne-kellyanne-conway-764190
CEO and President of the Polling Company who became one of the most notable pollsters in national news. She previously worked as an attorney and practiced law in four jurisdictions. She’s been featured on over 1,200 television shows for networks such as ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and Fox News.
She was the campaign manager for Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. She has been a board member of the Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute, Independent Women’s Forum and American Conservative Union, among others.