George Soros Net Worth
George Soros Net Worth 2019 – George Soros, Hon FBA is a Hungarian-American investor and philanthropist. As of February 2018, he had a net worth of $8 billion, having donated more than $32 billion to his philanthropic agency, Open Society Foundations.
According To Forbes, George Soros Net Worth 2019 is $8 Billion. He was born in Budapest, Hungary, and he lived in England for a time before moving to New York City in 1956. He married and divorced both Annaliese Witschak and Susan Weber Soros before marrying his third wife Tamiko Bolton in 2013. His first two marriages produced five children: Robert, Andrea, Jonathan, Alexander, and Gregory.
George Soros Net Worth 2019 is $8 Billion
- First Name: George
- Last Name: Soros
- Full Name: Schwartz György
- Alternative Name: George Soros, Soros György
- Age: 87 years
- Birthday: 12th August, 1930
- Birthplace: Budapest, Hungary
- Build: Large
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: London School of Economics, London, England (-1954)
- Profession: Investor, Hedge Fund Manager, Philanthropist
- Profession: Business
- Claim to Fame: Chairman of Soros Fund Management, Chairman of the Open Society Foundations, Founder and advisor of the Quantum Fund
- Websites: http://georgesoros.com/, twitter.com/georgesoros
Hungarian-born entrepreneur, philanthropist, and investor who served as chairman of Soros Fund Management.
He studied under philosopher Karl Popper at the London School of Economics. He donated more than eight billion dollars to charitable organizations and aided in Hungary’s transition from a communist to a capitalist system.