Billy Sheehan Net Worth
Billy Sheehan Net Worth 2019 – William “Billy” Sheehan, is an American bassist known for his work with Talas, Steve Vai, David Lee Roth, Mr. Big, Niacin, and The Winery Dogs. Sheehan has won the “Best Rock Bass Player” readers’ poll from Guitar Player magazine five times for his “lead bass” playing style.
According To Forbes, Billy Sheehan Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. His first full-time gig was as a member of the band Talas. He has never been married, but often referred to his, now retired, Fender bass has his wife.
Billy Sheehan Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million
- First Name: Billy
- Last Name: Sheehan
- Full Name: William “Billy” Sheehan
- Age: 62 years
- Birthday: 9th March, 1955
- Birthplace: Buffalo, New York
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Dyed Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, Songwriter
- Profession: Bassist
- Claim to Fame: Former Bassist for David Lee Roth, Bassist for Mr. Big
- Music Genre (Text): Hard rock, heavy metal, jazz fusion, instrumental rock, progressive rock
- Music Genre: Pop/Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1970–present
- Music Style: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Guitar Virtuoso
- Instrument: Bass
- Instrument (text): Bass guitar, guitar, vocals, harmonica, percussions, drums
- Associated Acts: UFO, David Lee Roth, Mr. Big, Richie Kotzen, Marty Friedman, Tim “Ripper” Owens, Talas, B’z, Steve Vai, G3, Niacin, Glenn Tipton, The Winery Dogs, Gus G
- Websites: https://myspace.com/billysheehan on /wiki/Myspace
Bassist known as one of the best rock bassist of all time. He has worked with artists like Steve Vai , Mr. Big, and Niacin.
He played the bass in two albums by David Lee Roth , Eat ‘Em and Smile in 1986 and Skyscraper in 1988. Guitar Player Magazine has voted him the Best Rock Bass Player multiple times.