Benzino Net Worth
Benzino Net Worth 2019 – Raymond Scott, better known by his stage name Benzino, is an American hip hop media executive and record producer. He was known for appearing on VH1 reality TV series Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta and TV One original series The Next:15.
According To Forbes, Benzino Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He helped to found The Source magazine while attending Harvard University in 1988. He had a rumored relationship with Claudia Jordan in 2013. He has a son named Taj and a daughter named Brittany.
Benzino Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million
- First Name: Benzino
- Full Name: Raymond Scott
- Age: 53 years
- Birthday: 24th October, 1964
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Height: 5′ 3″ (160 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Distinctive Feature: Tatoos
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Producer, Record Executive
- Profession: Music Producer
- Claim to Fame: The Source
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop
- Year(s) Active: 1984–present, 1986-Present
- Record Label: 7th Floor Music, Murder Inc., ZNO Records
- Associated Acts: The Almighty RSO, Made Men, Insane Clown Posse, Darius Rucker & Paula Deane, Karlie Redd, Karlie Redd Made Men
- Family Member: Gai Scott (nephew)
- Friend: Stevie J, Kirk Frost
- Associated People: Jadakiss, The Lox, Lisa Raye
Hip hop executive and performer who released his fourth album, The Antidote, in 2007.
He had a highly publicized hip hop feud with Eminem in 2002. He has gained reality fame as a star of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta .